Johnnie Walker Blue Label Year of the Tiger Limited Edition 750mL
Celebrate prosperity and good fortune this new year with the new limited edition 2022 Lunar New Year design for Johnnie Walker Blue Label. The intricate illustration is matched by the rare whiskies and centuries of craft that creates the rich fruity flavours, perfectly balanced smoke and remarkable depth of character found in every bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.
This year’s 2022 intricate design marks the Year of the Tiger and is illustrated by Chinese artist Shan Jiang. The incredible artwork pays homage to the Tiger as a symbol of strength and progress. The majestic animal is depicted with golden wings, as from the famous Chinese idiom, an expression of vigour and vitality, representing how we are stronger when we walk together. The visuals are completed with the tiger high amongst the mountain clouds, ascending towards the modern metropolis –a sign of prosperity and progress, signifying good fortune for all in the year to come.
For those interested in the Lunar Calendar, these are the Tiger years:
- February 13, 1926, to February 1, 1927 (Fire Tiger)
- January 31, 1938, to February 18, 1939 (Earth Tiger)
- February 17, 1950, to February 5, 1951 (Metal Tiger)
- February 5, 1962, to January 24, 1963 (Water Tiger)
- January 23, 1974, to February 10, 1975 (Wood Tiger)
- February 9, 1986, to January 28, 1987 (Fire Tiger)
- January 28, 1998, to February 15, 1999 (Earth Tiger)
- February 14, 2010, to February 2, 2011 (Metal Tiger)
- February 1, 2022, to January 21, 2023 (Water Tiger)